Returns & Exchange Policies
Date On Arrival (DOA) Product
- DOA may apply only on selected Apple branded model(s) which is strictly based on Apple’s DOA policy and terms & conditions.
- The product may be deemed DOA if it consists of hardware malfunction and/or error, basic operation failure upon its first use out of the box. If you believe your product is DOA, kindly contact our customer support team at Insert Number, kindly contact us within 24 hours from the time the product was received.
- We do not offer any refund for any Apple branded products under DOA. However, we will determine whether the product is DOA and upon confirming the same, we will offer you the options for a replacement or service and/or repair depending on the condition and after it has been examined by our technical support personnel. However, if the product has been serviced and/or repaired, the product is no longer allowed for replacement.
Return of Faulty Product (s)
- If the item that you have bought is faulty, wrongly described or different from what is shown on our website, your purchase(s) will be considered for an exchange with proof of purchase.
- For exchange of faulty product(s), there is a need to provide the tax invoice and its original packaging should be in place before we proceed with the exchange. Our customer service personnel will evaluate the product(s) before allowing an exchange. Kindly allow some time for an exchange process to be completed.
- Kindly note that all returns, exchanges or refund requests must be made within seven (7) days of the date you purchase or receive the item(s) whichever is later and this is at the absolute discretion of the EpiCentre Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd.
- We take pride in ensuring ALL product(s) are in excellent condition before shipping it out to our customers, thus seek your cooperation and understanding, shall an exchange process take longer than expected.
Return and Exchange Instructions
i. Kindly email us indicating your Order ID and providing us with accurate Contact Information. We will revert to your requests(s) within 7 working days.
ii. For online orders, you may have the option to exchange your good(s) at our EpiCentre retail store at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. This shall be determined after we receive your Returns and Exchange request via email. Kindly indicate in your email should you have any preference of collection at any one of our EpiCentre retail stores.
iii. For refund requests, you will need to attach the tax invoice, delivery slip and identification details matching the details on the package(s) sent to you. Further instructions may be provided, which may require your attention, on a case by case basis.
Other Terms and Conditions
- All original shipping and/or handling charges are non-refundable.
- All returned item(s) must be in its original brand new condition and original packaging, with the original tags and tickets. Item(s) that show signs of worn are not eligible for exchange or return. EpiCentre Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd. reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the item(s) prior to any exchange or return. Should there be any dispute, EpiCentre's decision shall be final.
All goods are warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any problem with the item(s), please contact us at [email protected] within 7 days from the invoice date for further assistance. We will investigate the case and contact you accordingly. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by Buyer, or wear and tear. It also does not cover for products used in a manner or for a purpose not reasonably contemplated by Epicentreasia.com.my, or previously modified in a manner not authorised by Epicentreasia.com.my.